Monday, April 8, 2013

Wow how did I get here.

In spite of my faults and short comings He's faithful. He loves me and you just the way we are but loves us so much that He doesn't want to leave us the way we are. God has a great future for us. I'm so thankful that He who began a good work in me is faithful to complete it. The future is so close yet feels so far away at times. It's just around the corner although it feels its around the world. I choose to trust GOD and not worry. Worry only wears me down and distracts me from being productive. Yeah I'm giving you a glimpse into my mind which is the battle ground. It's the place where we can choose to live in victory or settle for defeat. Well I've never been one to settle so in the heat of the battle I continue to fight the good fight. I've been through the fire and I'm going through the flood and I know God is taking me into a place of abundance although I don't fully see how. I'm truly in a season of my life where I must live by faith not by sight. All that I see around me is so unreal and all that GOD has in store for me is so magnificent.

No comments: