Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Giving out

I continue to give out of myself my time, my resources, my knowledge, my life. It's just how God made me and it's a beautiful thing. I must admit that it hurts at times especially when I give to others who spitefully use me and slander my name falsely. I know we wrestle not against flesh and blood and God has given us authority over these unseen forces that come against His children. God continues to use me inspite of all the things the enemy has tried to do to tear me down. Children are still blessed through my life and ministry and they are able to benefit from the fruit that exudes from my life. I know that it's always more blessed to give than to receive and that even though it feels like I'm not receiving much back in return for my gifts on earth it's ok. I know I'm storing up riches in heaven where no theif can rob, no rust can destroy. It's really not all about that for me though. I'm human like everyone else and sometimes people take advantage and think that they can do whatever they want and that God will turn a blind eye to their abusive ways. The word says touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm. I'm truly His annointed and although the kingdom of God suffers violence the violent take it by force. So when the enemy comes in like a flood the Spirit of the Lord lifts up a standard against Him and says no further. He protects His children and bestows a blessing on them. I'm so thankful and grateful for what he has done and will continue to move as he guides me into bringing His Kingdom here on earth. A wounded war

No comments: