Thursday, September 10, 2009

We see the light at the end it's SHINING

In my last post I sent out a plead for help for my son Shine who needed some help with staying in college. I'm very pleased to report the GOD is working a miracle and he has once again shown himself true to his name JEHOVAH JIREH. Although Shine's total dept has not been diminished it is certainly a major difference from yesterday. Shine now owes only $2,767.50 and we are seeing God work things out for him so he is able to stay in college. Honestly for me it was a bit of a scare and all I can do was lift up prayers and send out pleads for help. I must say thank you Jesus for coming through once again. Well people be encouraged when it seems there is no way out GOD always somehow provides a "ram in the thicket" like he did for Abraham. Sometimes GOD likes to test our faith to see how much we truly trust and believe in him. All things work for the GOOD to those who love him and are called according to his purpose.

GOD BLESS!!!!!

No comments: