Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Craig S.O.G. CD Cover the Rebirth


What's up People!!!

I'm currently writing songs to my new project entitle "the Rebirth" So far I'm very excited about
how it's coming along. I recently had a CD cover designed for it by my graphics friend Joey and I'm very pleased with it. The photo on the CD cover was taken by my photography friend Eric L. Cooper. It's great to see how people can collaborate on one project and bring all their creative
energies together to create a masterpiece. I really like on the cover how we were able to incorporate the BNB logo as well as the BNB character who I call Emmanuel who you can see on the graffiti wall. Let me know your thoughts on the CD cover and how you like it. I don't currently have a release date for the CD, but I hope to release it sometime this year. God Bless!

No comments: