Thursday, September 2, 2010

Escaped a Death Trap


Imagine riding a motorcycle with a screw in the tire at 50 miles per hour with a tire that can explode at anytime? Well that was me the other day when I was riding my 2009 Suzuki DRZ 400s. Good thing I was only riding on local streets because if I were to go on the highway I would have been going 80 miles per hour with a screw in my tire and a passenger on the back. Oh yeah that was the other issue that complicated the situation. Well we were on our way to an outreach event at New Jerusalem Church in South Side Jamaica, NY. God was gracious he wanted me to make to the event safely. I was thinking to myself could someone have put the screw in my tire to purposely cause me to get into an accident? Or was the screw just something I rolled over somewhere? Well being that it was a 3 inch screw I sought of feel like someone may have purposely screwed it into my back tire because it's not easy to roll over a screw that big and for it to go into the tire easily. Well thanks be to God who causes us to triumph and that's my testimony. What an exciting life. Stay tuned in to my blog for more testimonies to come. Video footage and pics will be posted soon on this story. SHALOM!

No comments: