Thursday, November 5, 2009

Essay by my son

Here's a essay my son wrote that really touched my heart

What I Want To Do In The Future

In this essay I will write about what I am going to do in the future. Also I will write abot how I am going to achieve my goals.

In the future I want to do something with art. The reason why I want to do something with art is because I get a lot of complements for my art skill. In the future I want to be a foster parent. There are two reasons. The first reason is because I’m in foster care. The second reason is because I want to help kids that are going through the same issues I had to go through. .

In order for my goals to come true I have to stay in high school. Also I have to respect my parents. I have to stay out of trouble. The most important part is to go to college. Also to develop art skill by practicing.

I pray I will be successful in life. Also I pray that all my goals will come true.

JD

No comments: